Prospect Health is a full service consultancy, we don’t just act as matchmakers like a lot of agencies out there, we offer a consultative advisory service underpinned by a knowledge-based approach. We pride ourselves on placing candidates with clients where both parties have made well thought out, well informed decisions, based on the high level of information and advice that we have shared with each party.
From a candidate perspective this means that not only will we provide you with one of the most extensive resources of unique vacancies, the level of detail about those vacancies and associated employers will be second to none. We take the time to understand exactly what your situation is and exactly what you are looking for (and why), then we concentrate only on discussing opportunities that match your criteria.
We want to know as much as we possibly can about your situation, your needs and wants, what your exact job search criteria is and anything else that is important in finding you the right position, company and location.
Our team of consultants are highly trained with extensive industry knowledge and a firm grasp of all the key issues relating to securing you the right position.
We pride ourselves on providing a knowledge-based advisory approach which translates into a very high level of service for any candidate using us to find that perfect role.
- Put candidates forward for roles without their consent.
- Withhold who we are recruiting for or discuss non existent roles.
- Try and force candidates to go for opportunities we know won’t be right for them.
- Send you out to interviews underprepared.
- Blue-sky opportunities or embellish the facts.
WE STRIVE TO…
- Discuss things one to one where possible, speaking to one of our consultants is often a lot easier than just reading info packs or adverts. We like two-way dialogue and getting to know you so that we can provide the very best personal service and truly understand your specific needs.
- Give you as much information as possible about prospective companies’ positions and practices / branches, so that you are making informed decisions and are in receipt of all the facts - warts and all.
- Treat you as an individual, listen carefully to your requirements and work closely with you to try to help you find the career opportunity you’re looking for. We’ll also provide advice on salaries and other key issues relating to employers and the local employment market.
- Help you to prepare for any interviews you might wish to attend.
- Educate all our candidates about the interview process, offering coaching and guidance on what to expect and how to get the best out of the process.
- Get comprehensive interview feedback as quickly as possible after interview, irrespective of the outcome.
- Give objective, “best for you” advice.
- Keep all of our candidates up to date with the latest vacancies. Whilst it is good to talk, our cutting edge systems and technology allow us to be able to offer you all the latest vacancies, advice and news at your fingertips through various electronic and social media, so that as soon as the ideal position arises you can contact us to discuss it in detail.
- Be available whenever you need us – we are on hand 9:00am – 8:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9:00am – 5:30pm Friday, in the office and on mobiles & e-mail at all other times should you need to speak to us urgently.
Our service is totally free of charge, with discretion assured. We’ll guarantee total confidentiality in all dealings with you; your details will never be discussed with any third party without your express permission and we promise to do all we can to find you the right position.
We work extensively through recommendations and referrals and only exist due to people’s ongoing willingness to recommend those they know.
Please take a look at what our candidates say about us.
We have an extensive range of advisory documents and fact sheets available to our candidates in our advice zone. In this area you can access loads of information about key issues associated to looking for and finding a job. This area is designed to help our candidates prepare for and understand the recruitment process whilst also assisting them in gathering the essential knowledge needed to make the right employment decision.