SPOILT FOR CHOICE
- We pride ourselves on being able to give our clients something different, something they are unable to get anywhere else. We are able to introduce candidates that our clients can’t access through advertising or using any of our competitors.
- We don’t recruit from overseas – all of our candidates have either trained or worked in the UK before we introduce them to our clients. They have demonstrable track records of employment in the UK market.
- Our candidate generation methods are very different to most of our competitors; we don’t rely on the same tired, old methods of candidate generation such as advertising in industry magazines or on job boards. We recognise that these are methods that any of our clients can use themselves and by doing so easily attract the same candidates. We strive to offer added value and something completely different.
- We work with candidates on an exclusive basis and generally avoid dealing with candidates registered with or talking to our competitors. This enables us to provide our clients with access to unique candidates they won’t get from other sources.
- We regularly surprise our clients by presenting better candidates in higher quantities than any other sources, often filling problem vacancies that have been around for a considerable length of time.
TRIED AND TESTED
- Prospect Health is rapidly becoming the recruitment supplier of choice in the UK Health Sector. Our record of delivery is unrivalled; we have a strong track record as preferred suppliers to some of the sector’s most recognisable brands and have established a strong reputation for filling problem vacancies and delivering a consistently high standard of candidates where our competitors regularly fail.
- We work to complement our clients processes, partnering with them to recruit the very best talent available for their organisations. We look to foster long term relationships that are built on trust and underpinned by the high levels of integrity with which we operate.
- We aren’t looking for quick wins. We know that short term fixes don’t benefit us or our clients. Our approach is designed to increase tenure and create a best-fit scenario, where both candidates and client have made thorough, well thought-out and informed decisions that lead to long-lasting partnerships.
- We make significant advice available to all of our clients about key issues affecting recruitment, assessment and retention, with a view to assisting them in hiring and keeping the best people. We do appreciate though that many businesss have their own internal processes so we can also take a very adaptable approach, offering what is needed in order to complement our client’s existing processes.