Have you been thinking about making the move to Australia to work as a GP?
Australia still has a huge shortage of GPs and they’re now introducing DPA exemptions to a number of areas which means more attractive city and coastal locations have become available for UK GPs to make the move!!
Prospect Health are therefore hosting one of Australia’s leading Primary Healthcare providers once again in the UK from the Thursday 6th October and Sunday 16th October 2022.
If you have ever wanted to know what working in Australia is like, now is your chance to find out first-hand from one of their leading GP employers.
With a chance to speak with Senior Managers within the company, this opportunity doesn’t come around very often.
The benefits of working in Australia as a GP are second to none….
- Outstanding remuneration package on offer with incomes in excess of £200K per annum and a net income of over £11K per month and often much, much more!!
- Excellent work life balance – doctors typically work a maximum of 40 hours per week with only self- generated administration which is minimal!
- The autonomy to mould your patient base, allowing you to focus on any special interests you may have.
- Doctors with qualifications in specialist areas can expect to substantially elevate their earnings.
- Superb on-site facilities including Pathology, Radiology and multiple other facilities to reduce referrals, waiting time for results and ultimately enhance the quality of care for your patients.
Lifestyle in Australia is geared towards the outdoors, individuals, couples and families will all find something to do and the great year round weather gives you chance to spend more time outside!