‹ Back to search results
Adult Cardiology Consultant Role, Riyadh
We are delighted to announce that we are working with one of Saudi Arabia's well respected healthcare organization that is well recognized internationally.
They are the regional leader in delivering best quality of patient centered health care. We have been asked to find top notch Consultants in the field of Adult Cardiology with Advance Cardiac Imaging experience.
This role will offer you a chance to work in one of the promising cities in the world, Riyadh as the capital of Saudi Arabia offers rich history as well as modernity. It offers plenty of entertainment and during the years has seen the development of the entertainment industry by performances of different concerts by world renowned artist like Justin Bieber, The Black-Eyed Pease and BTS (Korean Group).
With a large (and still growing) expat community Riyadh is a great work destination and has a family friendly environment with high regard for safety, there are a number of high-quality primary and secondary schools following the British & US curriculum and financial support for education is provided. It also has high end shopping malls to outstanding cuisines from all over the world.
Overall, the cost of living is still cheaper compared to Dubai, London and New York City.
This healthcare facility is funded by the Government of Saudi Arabia and has 5 major locations in the country covering Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Al Ahsa and Madina, all of which deliver the highest quality of healthcare.
- Our client has over 71 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
- Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
- Total bed capacity is 3753, while in Riyadh alone is 1860
- There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
Package and Benefits
- 100% Tax Free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification)
- Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
- Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- School allowance for up to 2 children (ages 18 and below)
- Airline tickets (semiannual) for up to 3 dependents (wife/husband and 2 children ages 18 and below)
- Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
- Medical (coverage for the whole family)
- Continuous Medical Education
- End of Service Award
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
- CESR 5 years post qualifying experience at full consultant level
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.