‹ Back to search results
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Full Time Job, Swansea
A new opportunity has opened for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in a practice north of Swansea.
This is the perfect opportunity for an ANP seeking a full-time role in primary care. The practice is looking for a new practitioner to expand their team and care for acute and complex presentations using their triage system. You will be integrated into the triage and see patients from their circa 12,000 population list.
It's a training practice that's based in one site and has some planned improvements meaning that you will benefit from spacious consulting rooms. The team hold regular meetings for support and work closely.
As an ANP for this practice:
- Prescribing and advising on medications
- Assessing complex and acute presentations
- Working with the nursing team
- Sometimes assisting with home visits and care home visits
Package and Benefits
The practice are offering:
- 5 hours over standard hours
- A salary which is negotiable depending on experience, approximately £45,000-48,000
- Parking on site
- NHS Pension
- 5 weeks holiday and bank holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The successful candidate:
- Fully registered with the NMC
- Non-medical or independent prescriber
- Experience with acute presentations
- Ideally some experience with primary care
- Ideally the MSc Advanced Clinical Practice
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.