‹ Back to search results
Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Glasgow
An exciting opportunity has opened in central Glasgow, for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
The practice, located close to the centre of Glasgow are now looking for an experienced ANP or Nurse Practitioner to join its stable and well established team. The practice operates over two sites, giving you variety in your working schedule. They have been rated good in the CQC inspection, with one area "outstanding". You will be assisting both the GP and Nursing team with acute and unscheduled care, and sometimes chronic conditions.
The team meet regularly for clinical catch ups, so you will benefit from a communicative and integrated team. This is also a training practice that have facilities to support a special interest area in future. Ideally, they would like you to hold the MSc Advanced Clinical Practice qualification but it is not essential.
The location is easy to commute to either by car or train from surrounding areas, and is equipped with parking on site. Please read on to see the details of this job.
- Treating minor injuries and illnesses, primarily acute presentations
- Prescribing and advising on medication
- Assisting the GP team with minor surgeries and admin
- Assisting the nursing team with chronic conditions on occasion
- Occasional home visits
- Working autonomously
Package and Benefits
- There are full time hours available with this role (37.5)
- £25 - £27 per hour depending on experience
- Professional development opportunities in future
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full registration with the NMC and right to work in the UK
- Primary care experience either GP Surgery or Walk in Centres
- Independent/Non-medical prescriber
- Ideally hold the MSc Advanced Clinical Practice qualification
- Confident, autonomous practitioner
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this ANP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.