‹ Back to search results
Anatomical Pathology Consultant Role, Saudi Arabia
We are delighted to announce that we are working with one of Saudi Arabia's well respected healthcare organization that is well recognized internationally. They are the regional leader in delivering best quality of patient centered health care. We have been asked to find top notch Consultants in the field of Anatomical Pathology.
Saudi Arabia is an Arab state in Western Asia that constitutes the bulk of the entire Arabian Peninsula. Due to its size Saudi Arabia has a large number of neighbouring countries, including Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, the UAE, the Sultanate of Oman, Yemen, and Bahrain.
Located between the Persian Gulf and the beautiful Red Sea, Saudi Arabia is a country rich in history and culture and is recognised as the birthplace of Islam.
It offers plenty of entertainment and during the years has seen the development of the entertainment industry by performances of different concerts by world renowned artist like Justin Bieber, The Black-Eyed Pease and BTS (Korean Group).
This healthcare facility is funded by the Government of Saudi Arabia and has 5 major locations in the country covering Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Al Ahsa and Madina, all of which deliver the highest quality of healthcare.
In this role you will be supported to excel and to provide thorough patient care with honesty, integrity and dignity. You will be expected to work together with your colleagues to use the latest technology, evidenced based practice and joint cooperation with international medical systems, to provide a distinguished level of care.
Package and Benefits
- 100% Tax Free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification)
- Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
- Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- School allowance for up to 2 children (ages 18 and below)
- Airline tickets (semiannual) for up to 3 dependents (wife/husband and 2 children ages 18 and below)
- Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
- Medical (coverage for the whole family)
- Continuous Medical Education
- End of Service Award
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
- CESR 5 years post qualifying experience at full consultant level
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.