‹ Back to search results
Assistant Consultant Cardiac Anaesthesia Role, Riyadh
Our highly reputable client is currently looking to recruit a skilled and experienced Assistant Consultant Cardiac Critical Care to join their world class team.
They have five of the most modern, multi-speciality, JCI accredited hospitals that can be found in in the Middle East as a whole and are in dynamic locations including Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Al-Ahsa and Medina.
Riyadh the capital of Saudi Arabia is a bustling vibrant city that offers plenty in the way of entertainment. With a large (and still growing) expat community Riyadh is a great work destination and has a family friendly environment with high regard for safety, there are a number of high quality primary and secondary schools following the British & US curriculum and financial support for education is provided. It also has high end shopping malls to outstanding cuisines from all over the world. Overall the cost of living is still cheaper compared to Dubai, London and New York City.
They provide optimum healthcare to all employees, their dependents and other eligible patients. To date they total 3753 bed capacity across 71 family medicine centers. With state-of-the-art facilities and an extremely well qualified medical team, you will have the support to develop and enhance your career. Many of the existing team are expatriate doctors having trained and worked in the countries from which they are now seeking more doctors.
In this role you will be supported to excel and to provide thorough patient care with honesty, integrity and dignity. You will be expected to work together with your colleagues to use the latest technology, evidenced based practice and joint cooperation with international medical systems, to provide a distinguished level of care.
- 100% Tax Free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification).
- Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
- Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- School allowance for up to 2 children (ages 18 and below).
- Airline tickets (semiannual) for up to 3 dependents (wife/husband and 2 children ages 18 and below).
- Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
- Medical (coverage for the whole family)
- Continuous Medical Education
- End of Service Award
Qualifications and Requirements
- MBBCH/MBBS from a recognized medical school.
- Post graduate training certificates in specialized fields (critical care, and anaesthesia or other relevant specialty.
- Must be board certified in primary specialty (Anaesthesia, Internal medicine, or Surgery).
- Canadian/UK Fellowship with at least 4 years post board experience.
- GMC Specialist Registration.
- Interest in teaching, research, quality management and administration
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Hospital Doctors team on 01423 813451