‹ Back to search results
Associate Veterinarian Job, Cromwell, CT
Cromwell, CT based practice looking for a Veterinarian with 2+ years experience to join their team!
- Full-Time Veterinary Care
- High Quality Small and Senior Animal Medicine - comprehensive wellness and preventive care
- Surgery including spays/neuters and more
- Internal Medicine
- And many more
Package & Benefits
- Excellent Salary and Welcome Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- CE Reimbursement
- Dues and Memberships
- Health Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of extremely well trained and qualified Doctors
Key Skills, Qualifications & Client Requirements
Experience is preferred but new graduates are encouraged to apply - practice is keen to support your career and help you flourish!
DVM/VMD/NAVLE degree or equivalent from an accredited university
DEA License (can be acquired upon hire)
Active State License & USDA accreditation (can be acquired upon hire)
Proficient surgical and general medicine experience
A compassionate and energetic veterinarian
A strong communicator who loves building rapport and long-lasting relationships with clients
An enthusiastic person who possesses strong emotional intelligence and is a team player
If you share the same values as our client, such as Trust, Honesty, Integrity, Compassion, Teamwork and Education, please apply today.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Associate Veterinarian job in Cromwell, CT, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on +1 (929) 3597222