‹ Back to search results
Associate Veterinarian Opportunity, Plainfield, CT
Veterinarian position available in Plainfield, CT, to join a growing and professional team!
- Full-Time Veterinary Care
- High Quality Small and Senior Animal Medicine - comprehensive wellness and preventive care
- Surgery including spays/neuters and more
- Internal Medicine
- And many more
Package & Benefits
- Competitive Salary with Sign-on/Retention Bonus DOE!
- 401K plan with company match & 100% paid life insurance
- Healthcare Benefits including dental, vision, and 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Paid parental, vacation and sick time
- Continued Professional Development: CE Allowance & Paid CE Days
- Opportunities to participate in Clinical Studies program
- Innovative associate health benefits
- Mentorship Program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- And much more!
Key Skills, Qualifications & Client Requirements
- Doctor of Veterinary degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Active Veterinary State License
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Associate Veterinarian job in Plainfield, CT, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on +1 (929) 3597222