‹ Back to search results
Associate Veterinarian Role, Atlanta, Georgia
Outstanding job opportunity to join a growing 15-doctor hospital with state-of-the-art facilities and a friendly and sociable working environment based in Atlanta Georgia
Prospect Health are proud to be working closely with one of the leading veterinary hospitals in Atlanta who due to continues success and growth are looking for an additional associate Veterinarian to join their team. Situated in the heart of Atlanta, the capital and largest city in Georgia, the location is perfect for those looking for a varied and ever-changing case-load with new and unique cases coming through the doors on a daily basis.
Founded over 15 years ago by a doctor with a vision for a new and refreshing take on the sometimes outdated approach to veterinary care, this really is an opportunity to be at the forefront of advancements in clinical care. You'll be working alongside a team of 15 Veterinarians with varying levels of interests and experiences and you'll be supported by a team of fully trained technicians and welcoming front of house staff.
The culture within the practice is built on the sharing of experience and knowledge, with regular group case reviews, training days, mentor programs and much more. This fosters a friendly and sociable working environment making it a genuinely enjoyable place to work.
The hospital itself is a purpose-built, state of the art facility with 3 large operating theatres, 10 large air conditioned consult rooms, imaging suit, dental suit, hydrotherapy unit, a large prep area and separate wards designated for each species designed to reduce the stress of the animals. You'll have access to the most up-to-date equipment including orthopaedic and laparoscopic surgical instalments, ultrasound, ECG, flexible and rigid endoscopy, digital x-ray, a fully equipped on-site laboratory and much more.
This position is ideal for someone looking for a full time position within a forward thinking hospital setting, however those looking for part time work are encouraged to apply as a 3 or 4 day week can also be considered. The working pattern can be flexible to suit your preferences and the package on offer is industry leading. The successful applicant will receive an outstanding salary in recognition of previous experience, a vacation allowance unrivalled in the industry giving you the work life balance that we believe all veterinarians deserve, not to mention the many discounts and other company perks available.
We've used a lot of superlatives in this advert, and there is good reason for that... this is a unique and rare opportunity to join one of the best veterinary hospitals in the state, so if you're reading this and you're intrigued to know more, simply apply below or contact us for a confidential chat to find out more.
- State-of-the-art, independent hospital located in Atlanta, Georgia
- Established over 15 years ago with a growing and loyal client base in the area
- Friendly and sociable working environment built on knowledge and information sharing
- Modern and up to date facilities including orthopaedic and laparoscopic surgical instalments, ultrasound, ECG, flexible and rigid endoscopy, digital x-ray, a fully equipped on-site laboratory and much more
- Active and varied case load suiting veterinarians whatever your clinical interests are
- Friendly and dedicated team of 15 doctors willing to share their experience with their new colleague
- Fully trained team of technicians to support doctors in consults and in theatre
- Full-time position (40hrs per week) with a good weekend pattern shared equally between the team.
- Part-time also an option for those looking for 3 or 4 days per week
Package and Benefits
- Highly competitive base salary with additional bonuses
- Healthcare cover
- Life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Continuing education allowance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Will consider new graduates but ideally looking for 2 years minimum clinical experience
- An ideal candidate is outgoing and able to easily connect and communicate with patients and team members alike. Is passionate about providing high levels of clinical care in the exam room as well as the surgical suite.
- A Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) from an accredited university
- License in good standing to practice in Georgia
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.