‹ Back to search results
Associate Veterinarian Role, Biloxi, MS
Our client is a well-respected general practice located in Biloxi, Mississippi and currently seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join their collaborative team.
Our client is a well-respected general practice located in Biloxi, Mississippi. Providing excellent veterinary care, their mission is to excel as a companion animal practice by facilitating the bond shared between pets and their owners so that they have as many happy, healthy years as possible together.
Leading this growing, general practice are well-respected veterinarians with dedicated, highly skilled staff. Boasting an array of services such as walk-in sick or injured patient care, pet wellness and diagnostics, excellent surgical services and pharmacy, the practice is adept in providing compassionate and quality care to clients their families. Rest assured that your professional and personal growth is also encouraged in the friendly, welcoming and inclusive environment.
Out client is seeking a practitioner who above all possesses a can-do attitude, compassion, empathy and motivation to provide exceptional care to clients. Experience is preferred but new graduates are encouraged to apply as practice wants to help you flourish!
Work/life balance has never been easier or enjoyable given the rich bustling history of this city which boasts close proximity to the Gulf of Mexico. Friendly and humming with a 'community-feel', you will enjoy lots of chances to get involved what with volunteering activities thriving in Biloxi. For beach lovers and deep-sea and freshwater fishing aficionados, you can venture into new hobbies by experiencing the vast array of golf courses, museums and historical attractions. Also enjoy a wonderful meal with your friends and family at one of the many seafood restaurants.
- Full Time Veterinary Care
- Pet wellness and preventative care e.g., vaccination programs to prevent illnesses
- Pet surgery including spay, neuter
- General Medicine: Animal medical services for diagnosing and treating health conditions
- Pet dental cleanings and treatment to avoid serious dental diseases
- And many more
Package and Benefits
- Competitive Salary with sign on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Dedicated Mentor Network
- Continuing Education Allowance and Student Loan Assistance
- Healthcare Benefits such as dental, vision, life insurance & pet care discounts
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- DVM/VMD/NAVLE degree or equivalent from an accredited university
- DEA License (can be acquired upon hire)
- Mississippi State License & USDA accreditation (can be acquired upon hire)
- Proficient surgical and general medicine experience
- A compassionate and energetic veterinarian
- A strong communicator who loves building rapport and long-lasting relationships with clients
- A person who possesses strong emotional intelligence and is a team player
- New Graduates, please apply - Practice is keen to support your career and build upon your skills
If you share the same values as our client, such as Trust, Honesty, Integrity, Compassion, Teamwork and Education, please apply today.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Associate Veterinarian job in Biloxi, Mississippi USA please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.