‹ Back to search results
Associate Veterinarian Role, Poplar Bluff, Missouri
J181985_1679188523 USA USD90K - USD140K / Year
Prospect Health are excited to be working with our client based in Poplar Bluff, Missouri. We are looking for suitable Veterinarians to work at their Full-Service Hospital.
This is a Full-Service Small and Large Animal Hospital providing wellness care, laser surgery, dentistry, laser therapy, care of exotics, regular and prescription foods, dog and cat boarding with dog suites and cat condos.
- Full Time Veterinary Care
- Pet wellness and preventative care e.g., vaccination programs to prevent illnesses
- Pet surgery including spay, neuter and more
- General Medicine: Animal medical services for diagnosing and treating health conditions
- Pet dental cleanings and treatment to avoid serious dental diseases
- And many more
Package and Benefits
- 401K with hospital matching
- Liability Cover
- Medical Autonomy
- Holidays/Sick pay
- Health insurance
- CE allowance
- Moving expense allowance
- Advanced training CE allowance
- Expense account
- Fantastic Mentor network
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Doctor of Veterinary degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Current DEA License or obtained upon hire
- Active Veterinary State License
- USDA Accreditation or obtained upon hire
- Experience preferred but new graduates seeking mentorship are encouraged to apply!
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on +1 (929) 3597222
Click here to search for more Veterinary jobs in the USA