‹ Back to search results
Associate Veterinarian Role, Raleigh, North Carolina
Exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Doctor looking for a progressive hospital with a fun and friendly team, situated close to the centre of Raleigh.
Prospect Health are proud to be working with a leading veterinary hospital in Raleigh, the capital of North Carolina, a blossoming Southern metropolis and a city known for its vibrant night-life, varied culture and prestigious universities.
Due to continued growth since opening the doors 5 years ago, the practice is looking for an additional Associate Veterinarian to join their experienced, friendly and supportive team of doctors (10 in total).
This is an opportunity to join a fun, friendly and welcoming veterinary hospital which prioritizes the well being and job satisfaction of all members of staff. You will have the constant support of a team of fully trained technicians and receptionists who all contribute to creating a genuinely enjoyable working environment.
If you are looking for a practice that can support you to progress in your chosen area of small animal interest then this is the place for you. Not only will you have access to a range of state-of-the-art facilities, but you'll also be provided with funding and mentorship to continue your education wherever your interests lie, whether this is in surgery, diagnostic imaging or medicine.
The building itself has recently undergone significant refurbishment making it a bright and modern practice with 3 operating theatres, 9 consult rooms, separate dental and imaging suites, a large prep area and separate cat and dog wards. You will benefit from having access to an impressive array of equipment including digital and dental X-ray, ultrasound, ECG, CT scanner, Orthopaedic and Laparoscopic surgical instruments, flexible and rigid endoscopes and much more!
The suitable person for this role will be passionate about providing the highest level of care to the pets that they treat and making their owners feel as comfortable as possible whilst in the practice. In return you will receive an industry leading package with an above average salary and a vacation allowance that gives you the work/life balance that all Veterinarians deserve.
On top of your base salary you will also have the opportunity to earn a company bonus which recognizes the hard work and commitment that you display. If you think this could be the opportunity that you have been looking for, simply apply below or contact us for a confidential chat to find out more.
- State-of-the-art, recently refurbished veterinary hospital situated in the blossoming metropolis of Raleigh, North Carolina.
- 9 spacious consult rooms, 3 fully equipped operating theatres, a large prep area, separate dental and imaging suits, separate cat and dog wards and much more.
- Access to digital and dental X-ray, ultrasound, ECG, CT scanner, Orthopaedic and Laparoscopic surgical instruments, flexible and rigid endoscopes and much more!
- Experienced and friendly team of 10 veterinary doctors, a team of fully trained technicians and clinically trained receptionist who all contribute to creating an enjoyable working environment.
- This position is Full-Time, however part time (3 or 4 days a week) can be considered for the right applicant.
Package and Benefits
- Highly competitive base salary
- Healthcare cover
- Life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Continuing education allowance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Will consider new graduates but ideally looking for 2 years minimum clinical experience
- An ideal candidate is outgoing and able to easily connect and communicate with patients and team members alike. Is passionate about providing high levels of clinical care in the exam room as well as the surgical suite.
- A Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) from an accredited university
- License in good standing to practice in North Carolina
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.