‹ Back to search results
Associate Veterinarian Role, Woodbridge, VA
Global Talent Partners Healthcare is delighted to work with an established, privately owned multi-doctor practice in Prince William County, Virginia which is seeking an Associate Veterinarian.
This full-service small animal practice is seeking a Full-Time Associate Veterinarian to join their friendly, collaborative team.
Both new graduates and experienced veterinarians are welcome to apply as the practice has lots to offer by way of an exciting case-load and dedicated mentorship and guidance. In fact, the practice offers continuing education for which you will receive a stipend and 3 days off, and you will also have the chance to complete a career-advancing ultrasound course which is fully paid for!
You will practice GP and emergency medicine as well as treating walk-in cases. The patients are primarily small animals but there are some pocket pets and exotics which you can definitely gain experience with.
There are dedicated surgery times which offers ample opportunity for confidence and comfortability. If you are passionate about an area of medicine e.g., acupuncture, the practice will support your passion and incorporate it into the treatment options.
You will strengthen the lives of pet patients using excellent diagnostic, medical and surgical tools (in-house ultrasound, digital dental radiography, in-house oxygen tank, in-house lab etc.) and you will be practising in a modern, spacious, well-equipped facility.
The working schedule is 4 days a week with rotating weekend shifts.
If you want to practice medicine in a fast-paced environment with a hard-working, friendly and inclusive team, apply today!
- Full Time GP and Emergency Care
- Physical Examinations
- Pet surgery (spays/neuters and more)
- Internal Medicine
- Generating, Presenting and Explaining Treatment Plans
Package and Benefits
- Competitive Salary $100,000 - $130,000
- Monthly Bonus
- Professional Development: $1500 Continuing Education Allowance
- 401K match
- Healthcare including vision and dental
- 3 weeks PTO
- And much more
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- DVM/VMD/NAVLE degree or equivalent from an accredited university
- Virginia State License
- Proficient Medical and Surgical Skills
- A compassionate, empathetic and energetic veterinarian
- A strong communicator who loves building rapport and long-lasting relationships with clients
- A person who possesses strong emotional intelligence and is a team player
- New Graduates, please apply - Practice is keen to support your career and build upon your skills
If you share the same values as our client, such as Trust, Honesty, Integrity, Compassion, Teamwork and Education, please apply today.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Excellent Associate Veterinarian job in Woodbridge, Virginia USA please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.