‹ Back to search results
Associate Veterinarian Vacancy, St Johns, FL
A well-respected privately run practice is seeking a small animal Associate Veterinarian to join their collaborative and friendly team in St Johns, Florida.
Both experienced and new graduate small animal veterinarians are welcome to apply as practice wants to support you in the next stage of your career.
The practice offers full-service veterinary care including routine medical care, as well as after-hours emergency vet services. You will be supported by highly dedicated technicians.
You will have the privilege of working in a beautiful facility with excellent staff. The team are committed to providing the best care while providing a calm, comfortable atmosphere for pet patients and their owners at their state-of-the-art facility.
- Regular medical exams (Health Screening, Vaccinations)
- Emergency Treatment
- Diagnostic Testing
- Dental Care
- Internal Medicine
Package and Benefits
- $110,000 - $170,000
- Sign on Bonus
- Health Care
- Relocation support if applicable
- Paid Professional Dues
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- DVM Degree or Equivalent from AVMA Accredited University
- Florida State License
- Ideally looking for 1 year minimum clinical experience but new graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Ability to work well within a team and communicate effectively and courteously with all levels of staff
- Ability to successfully work in a high-volume, fast-paced urgent care practice, effectively multi-task with a high degree of integrity, accountability and without loss of attention to detail
- Excellent bedside manner and client communication skills
If you share the same values as our client, such as Trust, Honesty, Integrity, Compassion, Teamwork and Education, please apply today.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Associate Veterinarian (GP & Emergency) job in St Johns, Florida USA please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our US Veterinary team on 01423 813453