‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician Role, Dunstable
A well established practice is looking for a qualified Dispensing Optician to join their team in Dunstable on a full or part time basis.
You will become part of a supportive and friendly team who always work with patient care at the forefront of everything they do.
You will be based within a modern practice fitted with the most up to date equipment, offering the chance to develop new skills. There is also a variety of progression opportunities on offer for enthusiastic individuals really looking to take their career to the next level.
The practice is located in an excellent high street position within the lovely market town of Dunstable. Its very accessible and easily commutable.
The practice maintains a strong family feel and is looking for someone who shares their values. This really is a chance not to miss out on, so if it sounds like the right position for you then please get in touch whilst the position is still available!
- Join a successful team of optical professionals
- Work with patient care at the forefront of everything you do and ensure all patients receive a personalised service
- Normal working hours are 9:00-17:30 with an earlier weekend finish
- Based within a modern practice fitted with all the most up to date equipment
- Open to both full and part time applications
- The practice has developed an excellent reputation within the area, are a looking for someone to maintain these high standards
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Bonus scheme to reward hard work
- Excellent progression routes, such as support with CET
- Become part of a friendly team with a real family feel
- Other benefits include pension, private health care and dental, along with generous holidays
- Great support network offering an excellent working environment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.