‹ Back to search results
Full Time Pharmacy Manager Role, Luton
J171318_1679188644 Bedfordshire England £58.1K / Year
Excellent Community Pharmacy in Luton is seeking a Pharmacy Manager- Full time- 45 hours per week.
Pharmacy opening hours:
Mon 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
Tue 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
Wed 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
Thu 8:30 AM-6:00 PM
Fri 8:30 AM-6:00 PM
Sat 9:00 AM-5:30 PM
Pharmacy Manager and service provider
Package and Benefits
- Competitive pay and up to 28 days holiday
- Up to £58,100 (negotiable)
- Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
- Earn a bonus of up to 25% of your salary
- Competitions throughout the year to win a weeks wages during seasonal events, team nights out and much more
- Excellent training
- Internal progression opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered Member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Willing to work a Wednesday and a Saturday
- MPharm Degree
- Qualified Pharmacist
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Pharmacy Jobs