‹ Back to search results
Optometrist Job, Dunstable
An exceptional opportunity has become available for a full or part-time Optometrist to join a well-established and dynamic Opticians based near Dunstable.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Optometrist to join a renowned practice on a full or part-time basis, where your working schedule can be tailored so best suit your life.
The practice itself is very well-established and is equipped with the latest technology in Optics including OCT's & Phoropter's to ensure the best outcome for their patients eyesight.
In addition to routine eye care the practice offers wider clinical services including MECS, cataract & glaucoma clinics with opportunity to get involved in these or train to do so if not already accredited.
With a family feel to culture within the practice, this practice offers an excellent working environment where you will be working closely alongside the business owners.
With numerous options for both clinical and career progression, this position would suit an Optometrist keen to develop within the profession or utilise their existing skills and qualifications fully.
- Flexible full or part-time role
- Modern and well-equipped clinical practice including OCT's & Phoropter's
- Offer wider clinical services including MECS, Cataract and Glaucoma clinics
- Working alongside an experienced and tenured team including qualified dispensing staff and long-serving Optometrists
- Excellent team spirit where they value each employee's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success.
- Numerous opportunities for further progression and development including fully sponsored clinical courses and options to specialise in your field of interest.
- Opportunity for pre-reg supervision
- Working alongside an experienced team including qualified Dispensing Opticians
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary between £45,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience)
- Professional fees paid
- Private healthcare/dental cover
- Lifestyle benefits
- 5 weeks holiday + bank (33 total)
- Supportive practice with multiple avenues for development
Support through further clinical courses
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
Applications welcome from Optometrists of all levels of experience
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452 .
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.