‹ Back to search results
Export Manager Role, Middle East/Africa, Medical Beds, Slough
One of our clients, a manufacturer of patient moving & handling equipment is looking to expand their international footprint following a keen period of successive growth. This is an international business who has established sales channels either via direct workforce or distributor agreements all over the world.
Following continued international success, they are looking to hire another commercial sales professional to focus purely on the Middle East and Sub Saharan Africa - You will lead new business development and manage existing relationship in the region, reporting internally and delivering on an exciting growth strategy.
The successful candidate will require current experience of working as an export manager, operating with a variety of Countries across the Middle East and Africa.
This role will require a mixture of home working and international travel.
- Exporting Device portfolios in capital equipment - Medical Beds, Hospital Furniture, Patient moving & handling equipment.
- Establishing and managing distributor partnerships to delivery growth and sales.
- Understanding of capital sales process, ideally in patient moving & handling
- Working knowledge of International medical markets
Middle East, Sub Saharan Africa
- Drive new business and deliver a full sales cycle to Hospital / Medical clients either directly or via distributor agreements.
- You will be provided with the industry specific training if needed and build relationships within in the hospital environment.
- Provide a professional and intuitive service to all clients
- Manage distributors, driving sales and providing strategy to achieve growth.
- Work both autonomously yet alongside sales peers where beneficial to developing business to plan & develop your strategy on maintaining existing business & growing new income streams within your region.
- You will be continually supported by fellow sales professionals, management and internal sources including any training or market intelligence that you require
Package and Benefits
- Up to £60k basic salary
- Uncapped bonus - Circa on target 40% of salary
- Company vehicle or car allowance options
- Pension, wider package
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Capital sales experience - medical beds, patient handling equipment, medical furniture
- Experience of working in the Middle East & Africa.
- Managing distributor and sales agent partnerships.
- Proven pedigree of managing relationship, driving new business.
- Self Sufficient and able to take ownership and drives sales in region
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest. All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent. Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456.