‹ Back to search results
Optical Assistant / Assistant Manager Job, Datche
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Optical Assistant / Assistant Manager with optical experience to join a future focused practice in Slough.
This opportunity is perfect for an enthusiastic individual within optics looking to take their career to the next level.
You'll be working out of a contemporary practice, designed to offer an efficient and smooth service to all patients, as well as maintaining the highest level of patient care.
This role is for a well established and successful international company, who are expanding throughout the UK. They're looking for someone to join them on this journey and contribute to their growing reputation.
- Become part of a tight-knit team of optical professionals with patient care at the forefront of everything they do
- Working Tuesday - Saturday 9:00-5:30pm
- An amazing opportunity for someone to have a real impact on the practice
Package and Benefits
- 5 weeks holiday
- No Sundays, Evenings or Bank Holidays
- Competitive salary of £24,000 plus excellent bonus scheme
- Working out of a relaxed modern practice, with a wide variety of frames on site
- Extensive career progression opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Optical experience is required
- The right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.