‹ Back to search results
RVN Required, Woodley, Reading
Our client, a fantastic veterinary practice is recruiting for an enthusiastic Vet Nurse in Woodley to join their team.
Feel as though you are working at an independent practice with the knowledge and support of one of the largest chains of vet practices behind you.
They will not only offer you industry leading CPD but also state of the art facilities to practice within, to help you provide the best services possible for your clients and patients.
Package and Benefits
- A competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Paid CPD leave
- Access to the group's pension scheme
- BVA Membership
- Relocation packages
- Fantastic career progression
- Cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and discounted gym membership
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Eligible to work within the UK.
- Be registered with the RCVS as a Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Be a dedicated, driven and passionate individual able to work well within a team
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary Job please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.