‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Role, Reading
Please read on to discover more about a superb training practice in the Reading area seeking a Salaried GP.
The surgery are ideally looking for 4 to 6 sessions per week but could have some flexibility there. The role is at a strong and stable partnership with a well established team of Partners and Salaried GPs. The GPs are well supported by a comprehensive team of clinical support staff including ANPs, Nurses, Physician Associates and Pharmacists. The admin is very well looked after by a workflow optimisation team and medical secretaries.
There is a well managed workload on offer with a mix of face to face and telephone consultations. The Partners are able to offer flexible working arrangements in terms of session start and finish times. There is extensive support on offer for GPs wishing to develop interest areas or get involved in teaching and training. Newly qualified GPs would be welcome and the Partners actively encourage the GP fellowship scheme.
- Salaried GP Role
- 4 to 6 sessions ideally
- Flexible on working days
- Flexible on session start and finish times
- Training practice
- Support on offer for developing interest areas
- Support for newly qualified GPs and opportunity to join the
- Fellowship scheme
- Stable team of existing Partners and Salaried GPs
- Comprehensive clinical support staff including ANPs, Nurses,
- Physician Associates and Pharmacists
- Well managed admin by an excellent team managing a highly efficient work flow management scheme
- Emis Web
- GMS Contract
Package and Benefits
- £10k per session per annum (negotiable)
- Indemnity costs covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.