‹ Back to search results
BDM Opportunity (Orthopaedics) South West/South Wales
Business Development Manager Role, working with successful Orthopaedics/Biologics portfolio across the South Wales and South West of the UK
Are you currently working in Medical Device sales and looking for an exciting new challenge in a highly specialist portfolio?
We are working with a pioneering brand in the medical device industry who are looking for a talented sales professional to join them and manage current key accounts but also drive new sales on a high potential patch.
Due to consistent growth, our client is expanding their sales territory, which has meant we have an immediate requirement for a talented sales professional to join their Orthopaedics Sales team in the South West.
Experience of medical sales is required for this position. Orthopaedics experience preferred but not essential.
- South Wales and South West England
- Managing existing business, looking to expand relationships and targeting new business/competitor accounts.
- Build brand awareness and expand on an outstanding client with an excellent reputation.
- Provide a professional and intuitive sales experience for all clients
- Carry out the complete sales cycle, interacting with all professional partners both internally and externally
- You will receive bespoke training and be supported by fellow sales professionals, management and internal sources
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary £40- £55k
- On target bonus £10k + 5% on all instrument sales. Increasing to 10% on all sales if target exceeded
- Company car or car allowance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- The successful candidate will have hospital sales experience
- You will be able to boast a proven track record of sales excellence, be a proactive salesperson who enjoys relationship building and new business development
- Must be degree educated ideally in a Science, Sport or Anatomy related field, with a technical mindset
- Candidates must be dynamic, proactive, driven, ethical, highly organised and a strong communicator
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456