‹ Back to search results
Clinic Based Audiologist Opportunity, Pensford
Clinic based Audiologist/RHAD Job based around Pensford, full time, basic salary £40,000+, £60,000+ OTE
A sensational new full time multi site Audiologist/RHAD job role now available in the Pensford area
An exciting opportunity to join a well established hearing care company that work with a pre-existing extensive client base through a large database
A multi site Audiologist/RHAD role working along side very enthusiastic, like-minded, and highly skilled health care professionals
- Working hours 9am-5:30pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Full or part time position working Monday to Friday with only very occasional Saturday work potentially requested (highly unlikely)
- Ensuring the service that is provided exceeds all expectations by guaranteeing it is heavily focused on customer care by taking extra time to allow consultations to be fully tailored to each individual patient's needs
Package and Benefits
- 28 days holiday (20 days + 8 bank holidays)
- Negotiable salary up to roughly £38,000
- Generous and very realistic £60k+ OTE including bonus
- Professional fees paid
- CET provided
- Additional career development opportunities, including advancement to senior positions
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full UK driving licence
- Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or soon to be eligible to register if nearing final examinations etc
- Very outgoing communicator who can easily build rapport with different colleagues and especially with the large clientèle
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459