‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician Opportunity, Bristol
A well established independent opticians is looking for a qualified Dispensing Optician to join their friendly team in Bristol on an ideally full time basis.
The practice prides itself on being a long standing, family run practice, with patient care at the forefront of everything they do. They are looking for a qualified Dispensing Optician who shares these values.
You will be based within a modern practice, who continually invest in the latest optical equipment.
They have developed an excellent reputation within the local area and are looking for someone to help build on this.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, friendly and a good team player!
The practice is located just outside of Bristol, in a superb high street position, with good transport links and parking nearby.
- Become part of a small, successful team of optical professionals
- The practice is open Monday to Saturday
- Usual working hours are 9:00am-17:30pm, with a half day on a Saturday. Meaning a full time role is only 4.5 days!
- Work with a variety of mid to high end products, as well as state of the art optical equipment
- Uphold the practices excellent reputation within the local area
- Be based in a sleek and modern practice
Package and Benefits
- Competitive basic salary dependent on salary
- Relaxed, pressure free working environment
- Finish at 1pm on a Saturday
- No Sundays, Evenings or Bank Holidays
- Range of other staff benefits
- Full time only 4.5 days!
- Professional freedom
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered Dispensing Optician
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.