‹ Back to search results
GP Partner Job, South East Bristol
J190425_1678842883 Bristol England £100K / Year
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and lucrative Partnership, working with a forward thinking group of GPs, as well as an experienced multi-disciplinary team.
You would be based in a high quality, purpose built unit with an established and well managed patient list. An incoming GP would enjoy involvement in practice strategy from day one, with the surgery holding weekly meetings between GPs and other clinical staff, promoting a close knit, welcoming working environment. The efficient system of working has drastically reduced GP workload, admin responsibility, and allowed for minimal home visits, as well as allowing GPs to pursue specialist clinical interests.
Located in South East Bristol, within easy reach of central Bristol and Bath, with free onsite parking provided for all GPs.
- Efficient system of working reducing GP workload and admin dramatically, with time allotted to admin with sessions.
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with the surgery keen to be flexible around working days and working times
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold regular clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
Package and Benefits
- £100,000 per annum (FTE) for a GP Partner
- 100% parity available
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks' holiday and 1 week CPD leave
- Support for development of special interest areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs