‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Position, Bristol
A fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Pharmacist in Bristol to take on an exciting new pharmacy manager role within a community pharmacy in a GP Surgery which offers an exceptional package and plenty of support.
Monday to Friday work only. (Full Time)
Can sponsor Tier 2 Visa Sponsorships.
The client is an independent pharmacy group who operate a number of pharmacies and employ over 20 pharmacists. All store managers in the group are pharmacists and we have a big focus on allowing the pharmacists to be leaders within the pharmacy. Based in the heart of local communities, the group has been established for many years and have a Head office with an excellent operations team who are available to support you as a manager.
36 to 45 hours per week
- Pharmacy Opening Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 6:30pm
- The store manager is well supported by a strong and stable team and a checking technician.
- The store is closed on weekends and has no MDS patients or Nursing homes.
- They operate a centralised purchasing model which allows the pharmacies to focus on patients and services.
- There is an opportunity for career progression and move into different roles such as Area Manager, Services lead, Superintendent duties or Continuous Professional Development Lead for the group.
Package and Benefits
- Bonus' based on NMS and Flu Clinics.
- Good Support staff
- MDS patients
- Training to allow you to lead your team and run a comprehensive service.
- Support with Annual CPD.
- Pharmacy is open 9am - 6.30pm (M-f)
- 5 weeks paid holiday + bank holidays
- Staff discounts
- GPHC fees paid
- Company pension
- Tier 2 Visa applicants can be sponsored
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GPhC Registration
- Store manager experience.
- Customer focussed pharmacist who enjoys delivering a good service.
- Enjoys offering services such as NMS, Flu Vaccinations, Blood pressure checks and PGD's.
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.