‹ Back to search results
Practice Nurse Job, Bristol
An excellent opportunity has opened in the Patchway area of north Bristol, for an experienced Practice Nurse.
Located 10km north of Bristol, this outstanding practice are now looking to expand their clinical team with an experienced Practice Nurse. The surgery operates over one site and has a highly skilled and varied multi-disciplinary team to ensure that the highest standard of care is delivered.
The successful candidate will have at least two years of primary care experience and be confident in the autonomous running of chronic disease clinics in this setting. This is a very supportive training practice and there will be development opportunities in the future.
The site is purpose built and provides care to over 10,000 patients and has consistently won a Good CQC score. There is ample parking on site as the practice is located in a residential setting, and it is easily reached from Bristol, Yate and Chepstow alike.
- Autonomous chronic disease nurse
- Peak flow readings
- Cervical cytology
- Knowledge of QOF and uptake
- Immunisations and vaccinations
- Contraception and sexual health screening/advice
- Other treatment room duties to include wound care etc.
Package and Benefits
- £16 - £18 depending on experience
- 30 hours per week, over approximately 3.5 days
- One later evening until 19:30
- Ongoing training and CPD allowance
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 2 years of recent primary care experience
- NMC registration and right to work in the UK
- Evidence of cytology and chronic disease training
- Ability to work one later evening until 19:30
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.