‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Opportunity, North Bristol
This is an excellent chance to join a highly regarded Bristol based training practice as a Salaried GP.
The surgery has worked hard to become a driving force in their local PCN, spearheading new initiatives and focussing on providing top quality patient care
They have built a large multi-disciplinary team consisting of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists. They are very keen to promote and develop GP clinical interest areas, and would give you the option to become involved in GP training. The surgery is also keen to offer maximum flexibility of working, around child care etc.
Located in North West Bristol, easily commutable from the centre and just off the M5. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 7,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, Pharmacists and ANPs
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Well regarded teaching and training practice
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £72,000-£80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Option to become involved with Teaching and Training in-house
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.