‹ Back to search results
Clinic Based Audiologist Role, Hazlemere, Buckinghamshire
An exclusive branch-based opportunity has become available for an Audiologist/RHAD to join a superb high quality 100% private hearing care provider offering established client base and exceptional remuneration!
Based in a single established clinic in Hazlemere, Buckinghamshire, 9am-5pm Monday-Friday, no weekends required.
A company that encourages their employees to be actively involved, and develop to their full potential, by passing the benefits directly to you, and their customers.
Operating to the highest standards of clinical care and offering an extensive product choice, you will join a well-organised and reputable company where patient satisfaction is their number one priority.
You will be working with the latest hear care technology to provide bespoke solutions to those patients who visit you in branch.
In return for your services is one of the best packages on the market, including a superb basic salary, achievable and generous commission schemes, in addition to a car / car allowance and private healthcare cover amongst more.
- Working in branch as an Audiologist / RHAD
- Promote individually tailored solutions to a fully private client base to ensure the best outcome for your patient
- Uphold the company's values on patient care to further their excellent reputation in the hear care world
- Working alongside a team of experienced hear care professionals with superb levels of support provided to you in your new role
- Increased levels of autonomy compared to most roles where you can shape and grow your own client base over time
Package and Benefits
- Strong basic salary £32,500+ guaranteed
- Excellent bonus scheme with realistic first year earnings of circa £50000-£65000+
- Car allowance or company car
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to work tenured specialist hearing team who offer in depth induction and ongoing training
- Private healthcare and additional lifestyle benefits
- Genuine prospects for career development with accompanying increases in basic salary
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full UK driving licence
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or eligible to register
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.