‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician Job, Beaconsfield
Exclusive new Dispensing Optician prospect to join high quality focussed family run opticians' business in Beaconsfield be ideally working on full time five day per week basis but four days can also be offered as well for right candidate in a highly supportive practice environment.
Opportunity to enjoy a pristine very recently refurbished practice and the benefits of state-of-the-art facilities including OCT.
An engaging Dispensing Optician role where you will work closely with the business owners in the development of their already highly successful optician's business and will enjoy a highly supportive environment.
The practice has loyal and stable team of likeminded optics professionals and is the ideal setting to provide high quality service with great family feel reflected by their very low levels of staff turnover.
- Working principally as a DO with personal support from business owners in a busy and growing practice who serve varied age demographic and more affluent patient base
- Will have access to a diverse product offering ranging from budget to top end brands such as Tom Ford and Silhouette to best suit client requirements
- Must be able to commit to 4 or 5 days per week with regular Saturdays required and hours of work 9am-530pm with 1 hour lunch break
Package and Benefits
- Off street parking very near to practice available
- Highly supportive practice with great family feel
- Basic salary fully negotiable up to c£35k for tenure professional
- Professional fees paid
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank (tbc if negotiable)
- Beautiful modern family run practice facility
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be GOC registered DO or in final stage of qualification
- Should be able to demonstrate well balanced and commercial acumen
- Right to work in UK required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.