‹ Back to search results
Head Nurse Role, High Wycombe J187755
Our specialist Veterinary team is inviting applications from experienced Veterinary Nurses for an exceptional new role in High Wycombe.
The company in question is looking for an individual to join an enthusiastic existing team of professionals who pride themselves on practising veterinary medicine using modern methods and state-of-the-art equipment. This organisation provides strong mentorship and support to its employees to enhance career development and job satisfaction. On offer to the successful candidate is a very attractive salary & benefits package
Package & Benefits
- Support from a central head-office team with marketing, branding, HR & staffing, business development and building the reputation of the practices.
- Scope for clinical freedom and some specialisation if you have a particular bias or interest within first-opinion practice.
- Planned investment in the built-form, interior and equipment in the practices - with scope for you to be involved and contribute to the outcome.
- Fantastic career progression
- A superb opportunity to be a part of an exciting new venture.
Key Skills, Qualifications & Client Requirements
Must be registered on the RCVS as a Registered Veterinary Nurse
Must be eligible to work in the UK
Ability to work well within a team
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary Job please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453