‹ Back to search results
Multi Site Audiologist/RHAD Job, High Wycombe
Superb new Audiologist/RHAD job High Wycombe but also working multi site in surrounding areas of Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire with fully independent hear care specialist provider.
Uniquely this opportunity offers opportunity for an ambitions professional to immediately enter this aspiring business and oversee the development of their hearing services in the region with basic salary set up to £70,000 to attract top talent + bonus potential of £15k and benefits!
Full or part time Audiologist / RHAD role working with varied client base multi site in parts of both Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire
Opportunity to spearhead new service offering and grow a team of Audiologists in the area serving varied client base with great professionalism and demonstrate great leadership qualities at all times
Will work closely with business owners implementing new business initiatives, reporting on business outcomes, overseeing recruitment etc so fantastically engaging prospect for an ambitious candidate
- 3-5 days per week considered with option to week mid week only if preferred 9am-530pm (also options to work on weekends if of interest)
- Oversee the implementation and growth of hearing care services in a number of clinics in Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire so important to be confident to work independently and flexibly within these regions
- Will also have opportunity to work with broad spectrum of aid suppliers and contribute towards wax services to suit client requirements with test times made flexible to allow consistently high levels of client care
- Will be entrusted with growth of new business initiative with an aspiring and growing specialist hearing care provider so great opportunity to progress career to more senior role medium to long term
Package and Benefits
- Base salary up to £70000 for highly experienced candidates
- Bonus earnings offer potential additional £15,000 income per year
- All other benefits are negotiable
- Flexible full or part time working available
- Immediate opportunity to join growing business at senior level
- Potential options for share ownership / investment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- All levels of experience can be considered although in order to attract high salary offer candidates should have proven commercial and clinical track record ideally with past experience of new business development, overseeing practice operations and reports and managing IQUIPs
- Full drivers licence required
- HCPC registered or eligible to register
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.