‹ Back to search results
Oncology Nurse Practitioner & Theatre Vet Nurse Role, High Wycombe
Our client, a fantastic veterinary practice is recruiting for an enthusiastic Oncology Nurse Practitioner & Theatre Nurse in High Wycombe to join their team.
- Feel as though you are working at an independent practice with the knowledge and support of one of the largest chains of vet practices behind you.
- They will not only offer you industry leading CPD but also state of the art facilities to practice within, to help you provide the best services possible for your clients and patients.
Package & Benefits
- A competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Paid CPD leave
- Access to the group's pension scheme
- BVA Membership
- Relocation packages
- Fantastic career progression
- Cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and discounted gym membership
Key Skills, Qualifications & Client Requirements
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a Registered Veterinary Nurse with the RCVS
- Newly qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses urged to apply
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary Job please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453