‹ Back to search results
Optometrist Role, Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire
A brand new, rare opportunity has become available for an Optometrist to join a highly established and reputable Optical practice based near Woodburn Green in Buckinghamshire.
This is a superb opportunity for an Optometrist to join a thriving practice based near Woodburn Green as they continue their growth and expansion due to demand for their services.
They have built up an envious reputation over the years within the community they serve as the opticians of choice in the area, with multiple generations of families coming to them for all their eyecare needs.
You will work alongside a highly experienced and long-standing team of qualified Optical professionals, where the practices number one priority is to maintain the highest of clinical standards to ensure all patients receive the best outcome for their eyesite.
If you are an Optometrist who is keen to join a practice with a friendly and relaxed work environment, working with the latest testing equipment then this could be the role for you.
- Days available from Monday-Saturday which can be tailored to you
- General working hours of 9am-5:30pm with no late evenings
- Focus on providing value through a tailored and bespoke service and organic growth through excellent service
- Working alongside an experienced team including qualified Dispensing Opticians
- Well-equipped testing rooms including OCT's & Humphries fields machine amongst more
- The practice is open plan with a modern aesthetic, where there is a phenomenal range of eyewear for the patient to choose from once, they have had their eye test
- Locally owned practice with a real focus on serving the local community and encouraging repeat custom throughout family generations
- Strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
- Focus in on building long-term relationships and custom rather than a quick sale
Package and Benefits
- Fully negotiable salary depending on experience up to circa £60000+ for highly qualified and tenured professionals
- Professional fees paid
- Private Pension Scheme
- 5 weeks holiday + 8 for bank holidays
- CET support
- Support through further qualifications & clinical development
- Additional benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- All levels of experience considered as practice in genuinely supportive and offer excellent on-boarding/induction to all new starters
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.