‹ Back to search results
Part Time Independent Audiologist / RHAD Role, High Wycombe
Part Time Independent Audiologist / RHAD role High Wycombe, flexible hours, £30000-£35000 basic pro rata, £50,000-£80,000 OTE, Mid week, Negotiable benefits, Investment opportunities available
Keen to enjoy a fully flexible pick your own working hours role with established and growing fully independent employer then look no further!
With purpose built high end facilities, full clinical freedom, non pressurised working environment and immediate access to realistic £50,000-£80,000 OTE plus additional investment opportunities for ambitious candidates this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Work to high clinical standard with established full y private client base working out of superb single purpose built testing facility
- Three to four days per week available and this can be spread out through the week to best suit the successful candidate
- Will be give full freedom to spend as much time as needed with each client and full choice of all leading aids
- Some wax removal service may be request but not essential to have previous experience in this area
Package and Benefits
- Bas salary circa £30-35,000 paid pro rata for part time hours
- Lucrative bonus available with owners expecting total earnings to be easily £50,000+ even whilst working full time and with definite potential to grow to £70,000-£80,000
- Negotiable benefits available
- Full flexible hours to suit individual
- Clinic based with excellent purpose of built facilities
- No commercial or time pressure
- Opportunity to invest and develop into business partner role
- Free parking on site
- Wax tracing can be provided as needed
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- One or two years post qualified experience required as a minimum
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Candidate should be a friendly and outgoing team player
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459