‹ Back to search results
Registered Veterinary Nurse Job, High Wycombe
Ready for your next step in your Veterinary nursing career?
A purpose built state-of-the-art referral hospital is currently recruiting for a variety of Veterinary Nurse roles, a role to suit everyone in High Wycombe. This position really does offer a fantastic package.
This practice is one of the few independent referral services and is dedicated to providing clinical excellence in a caring and friendly environment.
It's a purpose built state-of-the-art hospital which provides the latest specialist treatments for orthopaedic and neurological disease in cats and dogs, supported by an exceptional rehabilitation and physiotherapy facility.
Providing exemplary clinical services is paramount for the team, with a clear focus on the people that make that a reality.
Nurturing and developing their workforce enables the service to work to a gold standard whilst being able to provide opportunity to develop clinical interests.
There is a strong focus on providing a personal and reassuring client experience from first contact through to discharge.
Excellent clinical care, that is second-to-none, delivered in a friendly and supportive manner to referring vets, is paramount to the team.
The hospital is operational 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and is able to offer the most advanced treatment options available for orthopaedic, neurosurgical and neurological cases.
Currently employ 35 members of staff ranging from specialist to admin
Your role will be very clinically led and hands on. Dependent on the position you take on their will be a vast variety of duties to undertake.
A role to suit everyone, these include;
- Anaesthesia Nurse Practitioner
- Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner
- Neurology Nurse Practitioner
- Ward Lead Nurse
- Ward Nurse
- RVN (days)
- RVN (nights).
Package and Benefits
- Very generous salary £25,000-£28,000
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- No routine out of hours duty, but with the opportunity for paid overtime
- CPD days, allowance and RCVS & BVNA fees paid - £350 CPD
- Extensive anaesthesia training from one of the most prestigious
- ECVAA Specialists in the country
- Monthly, free, in-house CPD from our world renowned specialists
- MRI and CT training
- A strong focus on employee well being and mental health, including regular sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches
- Wide range of employee benefits, including private healthcare, gym membership, sports massages and twice weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
- Regular team socials
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
To be considered for the role please ensure;
- You're eligible to work in the UK
- You are a Qualified, and Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Be proactive and driven to deliver gold standard care
- Have good communication skills.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs