‹ Back to search results
Registered Veterinary Nurse Role, High Wycombe
An exciting new position has arisen at this independent veterinary hospital in High Wycombe. With a salary of up to £30,000 and fantastic career progression opportunities!
This growing, independent small animal hospital is seeking a new RVN to join their friendly large team. Made up of 13 Vets and 10 Nurses, all with a variety of interests and multiple certificate holders and several other working towards one. This practice is keen to encourage interests and specialities and will happily support further learning.
The practice is keen to help with development as they want their nursing team to be at the top of their game and as they are a nurse training practice they are also keen where applicable, to have their RVNs trained as a clinical coach.
The practice itself is made up with a main branch and 3 satellite branches however, this position is just based at the main hospital. The practice also has exciting plans for growth planned for 2023, making this a very exciting and interesting place to work with excellent career progression opportunities.
- Varied position which will use all of your nursing skills and abilities from assisting in theatre, inpatient care, kennels, labs, anaesthesia and emergency work.
- 40 hours over a 5 day week, 1 in 8 nights on call, 1 in 7 weekends,
- 1 in 6 Saturday mornings with time off in lieu or overtime paid.
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Minimal BH work with time off in lieu
- RCVS fees paid
- Career progression
- Keen to encourage specific interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered on the RCVS to work as a Veterinary Nurse
- Eligible to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary Job please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453