‹ Back to search results
Audiologist Job, Peterborough
Exceptional Audiologist vacancy has come up near Peterborough with future focused aspiring employer.
- Flexible principally multi-site practice based role with some small element of field work
- General working Mon-Fri 9am-5/5:30pm with 1 hour break or 30 minutes if preferred with some weekend working required but not every weekend
- Our client can consider full or part time employed candidates for this position 3+ days per week
- Excellent support team and superb bright modern practice setting
- You will have access to the latest testing facilities and extensive product offering
- Diverse patient base and consistent high customer footfall will provided for your benefit
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme allowing you great financial freedom with OTE £30,000+
- 22 days holiday + bank and all professional fees and CET provided
- Training provided in wax removal
Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom and be HCPC registered or soon to be qualified Audiologist and awaiting HCPC to be confirmed
- Applications welcomed from Audiologists of all levels of experience as a highly supportive employer
- Multi site role with some very occasional home visits required so driving licence preferred
- Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about Hearcare
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
- Must have right to work in the UK
What Happens Next
If you would like to enquire about this role then please hit the Apply button, fill out the form and a consultant will be in touch to share more details about the opportunity.
All communication with us is in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.