‹ Back to search results
Audiologist Required, Cambridge
J183710_1679188591 Cambridgeshire England £50K - £60K / Year
Independent Audiologist job Linton, Cambridge, independent, full or par time, mid week only, practice based.
Exclusive and increasingly rare opportunity to work with a highly established and fully independent team of specialist health care providers near Cambridge on a full or part time basis.
Working practice based you will enjoy access to an extensive, loyal and growing database of discerning fully private hearing care clients with great support ensured via a stable and knowledge team of assistants and Managers.
Being fully independent means our client can offer a broad range of aids, services and appointment times to best suit their client's needs ensuring along with their fully negotiable remuneration scheme an opportunity that is one truly not to be missed!
- Highly engaging new full or part time Audiologist job working branch based with high quality future focused & fully independent hear care team.
- Offer fully impartial and insight product recommendations to best suit client needs
- Full or part time Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (one hour lunch) with 3-5 days per week shift patterns all considered
- Practice based with only very rare field based work required (if any)
- Prospect to be engaged in variety of more specialist clinical services including wax removal and tinnitus counselling
- Highly experienced management and support team and you will work closely with main business owners
- Latest testing facilities provided and bright modern practice setting
- Extensive candidate data base readily available for you to utilise with great prospects for further growth
Package and Benefits
- Fully negotiable remuneration scheme depending on experience / past achievements
- 20 days holiday + bank & pension
- Free parking and excellent modern facilities provided with tenured support team at your disposal
- CPD and further clinical training supported including wax removal
- Growing company offering prospect for great professional creativity and input into service deliver
- Exceptional non pressurised high quality patient focused fully independent work environment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist eligible to be HCPC registered (RHAD also can be considered)
- An ethical practitioner with strong customer service and technical knowledge
- Must hold right to work in the UK
- Full UK driving licence preferred
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected]ct-health.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs