‹ Back to search results
GP Partner/Salaried GP Role, Ely
Fantastic practice offering a Salaried GP the opportunity to develop professionally in a well rounded team in the Ely area.
This is an excellent GP training practice for all levels of experience including newly qualifying GPs. The practice is a single site in the Ely area, which can offer a supportive environment that is led by GP Partners. The wider team includes Salaried GPs, medical students and trainees, Nurses, ANPs and a Paramedic.
The practice is now offering a Salaried GP position with up to 8 sessions available, there is also a view to Partnership available if this is one of your interests. There is capacity to support you with a special interest area and all clinics will be considered, they are a very flexible practice which is willing to consider any types of GP experience.
The team regularly gets together for coffee breaks and to share best practise. There are some exciting plans for the practice which will increase the patient list size. Currently you will be working with circa 15,000 patients and have the option to plan your own day. The clinical team use an online consultation tool to delegate patient contacts which come to 18 per session, by telephone, email, referral or face to face appointment.
There is lots more to learn about this practice and what they can offer to you, and you are welcomed to come and see the premises in an informal setting.
- 4-8 sessions available for Salaried GP
- Working within a strong MDT with other GPs and clinicians
- System One (training can be provided)
- 18 contacts per session unless you are doing home visits
- Small number of home visits
- Duty is 1 session per week average
- Support for Special Interest Areas
- View to Partnership available with this role
- Mix of online, telephone and face to face appointments
- Regular meetings and coffee breaks
- Low Duty Dr requirement (circa 1 session per week)
Package and Benefits
- £10,500 per session
- Up to £84,000 per annum (8 sessions)
- NHS Pension
- GMS contract
- Contract in line with the BMA model
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD
- Ongoing training and development
- Training practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Recent relevant GP experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please get in touch with our consultant Louise O'Grady who covers this particular role and the Cambridgeshire area. She can be contacted on 01423 638 287 or [email protected]
Alternatively you can click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs