‹ Back to search results
Lead Veterinary Nurse Opportunity, Huntingdon
Our client, an outstanding surgery in Huntingdon is looking for a high calibre Lead Veterinary Nurse to join their team.
Our client is a recognisable name in the UK Veterinary industry. As a company they are committed to investing in the latest veterinary technology and practising the most modern care methods. There is an established team in place and they look forward to welcoming a new team member into their friendly, professional working environment. This is an employer that values its employees and provides ongoing career development opportunities and support to ensure your job satisfaction is maximised. A generous remuneration package is on offer to the successful applicant.
Package and Benefits
- Highly competitive holiday allowance
- CPD allowance
- RCVS fees paid
- Excellent salary packages
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development programmes available
- Fantastic career progression
- Staff discount
- Flu vaccine voucher
- Support scheme
- Cycle2work scheme, eyecare vouchers and discounted gym membership Highly competitive holiday allowance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a Registered Veterinary Nurse with the RCVS
- Newly qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses urged to apply
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary Job please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.