‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Job,with optional view to Partnership, Camborne
This is an excellent chance to join a small and successful practice as a Salaried GP.
The surgery would be looking to offer an excellent path of development within an already strong multi-disciplinary team. Based in a beautiful rural location with a well-managed list, and dedicated admin time, you will be given the support and efficiency to develop clinical interest areas.
Located in Camelford, within easy commute of Newquay and Bodmin. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Patient list of just over 3,500 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Nurses, ANPs and Pharmacists Offering 6 to 8 sessions per week.
- Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent staff
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment6 weeks holiday
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interest area
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.