‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Role, Peterborough
Salaried GP role in Peterborough with a fantastic training practice, paying £85,000-£95,000 dependent on experience.
Prospect Health are currently recruiting for a fantastic large training practice in Peterborough. They are looking for a Salaried GP, whether experienced or newly qualified the practice will provide the right level of support to you. You will benefit from working with a large team of clinicians providing excellent support and allowing you to focus on consulting with patients. The workload is very manageable with little or no visits each week for GPs due to there being a visiting team. The practice uses SystmOne.
- Part-time or full-time sessions available and flexible on days
- Pro-rata CPD session per week in addition to clinical sessions
- Patient list size of approximately 20,000
- Friendly team of 6 Partners and 2 Salaried GPs, meaning support is always available
- Team of 15 nurses supporting and delivering minor illness, mental health, chronic disease and treatment room services
- Long established training practice, providing opportunities for career development
- Manageable workload with a visiting team to reduce visits
- Mentor and support available for GPs with less experience
- Practice uses SystmOne
Package and Benefits
- Salary £85,000 - £95,000 FTE, based on 9 sessions (8 clinical and 1 CPD) per week
- Indemnity paid in addition to salary
- 6 weeks annual leave plus statutory holidays
- NHS pension enrolment
- Option to progress to Partnership
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC Registered
- On the NHS Performers List
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.