‹ Back to search results
Contact Lens Optician Vacancy, Altrincham
A well established independent practice is looking for a Contact Lens Optician to join their successful team in Altrincham.
The practice has developed an excellent reputation within the local area with a loyal client base, meaning they are looking for a qualified Contact Lens Optician to maintain these high standards.
You will be based within a modern practice that is situated within an excellent position in Altrincham town centre.
You will become part of a friendly team of optical professionals, working with the most up to date equipment and with patient care at the forefront of everything they do.
- Usual working hours are 9:00-17:30 with an earlier finish on a Saturday
- Based within a traditional practice
- You will be expected to uphold the companies values and work with patient care at the forefront of everything you do
- Maintain the practices excellent reputation within the local area
- Join a quality focussed practice
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £35,000 + company car allowance or company car
- Excellent career progression opportunities including CET accredited lectures
- Bonus scheme
- No Sundays, evenings or bank holidays
- Relaxed, patient focussed working environment
- Lots of professional freedom
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Professional fees paid
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered Contact Lens Optician
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.