‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager opportunity, Runcorn
Fantastic Pharmacy Manager role for this newly-appointed independent Pharmacy
This is an independently owned pharmacy chain and vaccination site provider with a motto of combining traditional pharmacy practices with cutting edge technology.
Winner of the 'Above and Beyond' award for outstanding pharmacy contribution.
With industry leading technology and working methods , pharmacy practices are revolutionised whilst still retaining the traditional values of a patient-centric approach.
This working model leaves you free to be the Pharmacist that you trained to be, with 70% of your time spent providing services and 30% checking prescriptions. The main focus of our Pharmacists is to provide services right across the board, to be on hand to give advice and guidance to customers and to guide our team in providing exceptional service to everybody who walks through our doors.
- Fully qualified Pharmacist with a desire to make this role your own
- Have the necessary vision to push the pharmacy towards excellence
- A leader who can coach and guide a team to success
- Eager to supply services to a local community
- Willing to undertake further training, where necessary to provide additional services
Package and Benefits
- Salary of £55-£65k
- Bonus on all services delivered
- Full support and backing from Senior Management team
- Additional training for new services
- Mon - Fri: 8.00am - 18.30pm. Option of a 4 day week
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be a Qualified Pharmacist, registered on the GPhC.
- All experience will be considered
- You'll want to deliver outstanding service with a positive mind-set to our customers in an exciting, progressive environment.
- You'll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.