‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Opportunity, Winsford
A brilliant opportunity for an existing Pharmacy Manager or experienced Pharmacist to use their experience to become an integral part of this thriving community pharmacy.
Friendly, supportive team and easily accessible.
The Pharmacy Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily business operations of the pharmacy, including dispensing prescription medication and advising clients.
Great progression opportunities (CPPE pathway, independent prescriber etc)
- 40+ hours, Monday to Friday
- Preparing and checking medication prescribed to the patient
- Identifying potential interactions between drugs and providing information to the patient
- Ordering stock and ensuring that it is kept in appropriate conditions
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records of all medication processed through the pharmacy
Package and Benefits
- 5 weeks holiday
- 20% performance related bonus structure, NMS bonuses
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- MPharm and registration with GPhC
- Willing to progress and help expan the business
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.