‹ Back to search results
Chronic Disease Management Nurse (CDM) Role - NSW
J185225_1679188596 Australia £55K / Year
An incredibly rare opportunity for an experienced CDM to join a large ever growing practice with state of the art equipment in one of Australia's biggest cities Sydney.
- Sydney is best known for its many internationally renowned beaches, its superb climate and of course the ever iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Package and Benefits
- Average earning of £55,000+ per annum
- 40 hour working weeks
- Higher quality of life
- Better weather
- Flexible contract length's
- Multiple opportunities working in a large clinic with a lot of different specialists
- Access to more advanced equipment in house under one roof
- Opportunities to progress and develop career
- Learn a wide range of skills
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Degree in Nursing and Midwifery (NMC)
- Primary Care experience
- Practice Nurse experience
- Previous CDM experience
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our International team on 07828 451291
Not the right job for you? Click for more Hospital Doctor Jobs