‹ Back to search results
Clinical Affairs Specialist Role, Remote/WFH
Brand new, full time Clinical Affairs Specialist role working with a highly regarded UK based, award winning designer and manufacturer of single use medical devices
Are you currently working as a Clinical affairs specialist and looking for an exciting new opportunity working with a successful, international, family centric business?
Our client is an established and recognised UK based manufacturer who are very well placed in several consumable product areas including Respiratory, cardiothoracic, Chest Drainage, Fertility and Labour Ward devices.
Due to the continued success and growth of the business they are now looking to hire a clinical affairs specialist to join the team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic medical device brand, who is highly established in the UK market.
Home based position, with occasional reporting into head office for meetings once travel allows
- Working closely with the businesses Marketing and Regulatory Affairs teams
- Ensure the collation and evaluation of pre- and post-market clinical data in support of the companies' medical devices.
- Compiling, updating, and maintaining medical device technical file clinical evaluation reports (CERs) to MEDDEV 2.7/1 Rev. 4
- Help in planning and coordination PMCF studies to MDR 2017/745.
- Assist in pre-market clinical investigation planning and execution.
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Flexible working
- Full time role, 37.5 hours a week
- Pension, Healthcare, discretionary bonus
- Permanent role working as part of a supportive, experienced team
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Working knowledge of MEDDEV 2.7/1 Rev. 4 including literature search techniques and data appraisal
- Ability to learn and understand clinical procedures in order to evaluate clinical literature
- Educated to degree level, ideally in relevant discipline e.g. Science or Healthcare
- Ideally has experience with clinical trails in medical devices industry, with experience of preparing submissions to ethics committees.
- Self-Reliance with the ability to work with the minimum of supervision, utilising own initiative.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456